Hi....I'm alive, dont worry!

Quick update friends! 


Mentally i am not in the best of places, but i need yall to know that ill be okay.....let me explain....

I've been a bit off lately don't worry I am OK. I had some things happen to me while at work, I can't talk about it yet, but again rest assured I am OK. My CFS has been particularly bad as of late and the pain i deal woth on a day to day basis (without any pain managament) is insaine. Some.days the fact I'm able to function is a miracle. 

 Reviews will be jumping back in next week with "Rewind or Die". I will also be uploading a no commentary playthrough part 9 of WTC: Loves Labours Lost VN as well as working on a secret project for you all. 

Every Thursday (when I close or am off) we will be doing Tomb Raider Thursdays toll I work my way through the Remastered series. It was such an important part of life and I have Loved Lara since I was 10 years old. Indie games will occupy the other stream for the week - I have some demos to get through as well as "the Backrooms", "BioGun" demo, "Crow Country", "Road to Hollow Hills" and finish "Devils island" so I am pretty back logged. The next 2 weeks are crucial for me at work, so I will do my best to stream and cut that content over to YT. 

The voice acting thing is going and I am still auditioning for things. Just not as much when I first started, again the CFS is just mint as of late. But I'm still getting myself outthere with the hopes that I can grab that lead role one day! 

For any devs wanting to send me games, I am not your typical Streamer. I play games for fun, so I will happily stream your games and cut it over to YT, but I do not know how to edit. I can do basic things, if you're not cool with that, that's totally fine. I get it. But I will do my damnedest to play/promote your game. I Am so sorry if in running behind on game coverage, I'm in a rough way and over worked. I hope.you understand,  I am so grateful for you all you have no idea. The fact yall trust me with your projects still boggles my mind! 

I look forward to what the next few weeks can bring. Stay well everyone and game on! 

xox - van






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nigh is Grey and full of wolves....

The Blockbuster from hell: Rewind or Die